Table of Contents
- Arvo - This lesson provides an overview of the Arvo operating system, and some other useful background information.
- The Agent Core - This lesson goes over the basic structure of a Gall agent.
- Imports and Aliases - This lesson covers some useful libraries, concepts and boilerplate commonly used when writing Gall agents.
- Lifecycle - This lesson introduces the state management arms of an agent.
- Cards - This lesson covers
cards - the structure used to pass messages to other agents and vanes.
- Pokes - This lesson covers sending and receiving one-off messages called "pokes" between agents.
- Structures and Marks - This lesson talks about importing type defintions, and writing
- Subscriptions - This lesson goes through the mechanics of subscriptions - both inbound and outbound.
- Vanes - This lesson explains how to interact with vanes (kernel modules) from an agent.
- Scries - This lesson gives an overview of scrying Gall agents, and how scry endpoints are defined in agents.
- Failure - This lesson covers how Gall handles certain errors and crashes, as well as the concept of a helper core.
- Next Steps - App School I is now complete - here are some things you can look at next.
- Types - A reference for a few of the types used in App School.