Table of Contents
1. Types - This lesson creates the
/surstructure file for our
2. Agent - This lesson creates the
3. JSON - This lesson shows writing a library to convert between our agent's marks and JSON. This lets our React front-end poke our agent, and our agent send updates back to it.
4. Marks - This lessons creates the mark files for the pokes our agent takes and updates it sends out.
5. Eyre - This is a brief overview of how the webserver vane Eyre works.
6. React App Setup - This lesson shows how to create a new React app, install the required packages, and set up some basic things for our front-end.
7. React App Logic - This lesson analyzes the core logic of our React app, with particular focus on using methods of the
@urbit/http-apito communicate with our agent.
8. Desk and Glob - This lesson shows how to build and “glob” our front-end, as well as put together a desk for distribution.
9. Summary - App School II is now complete. Here are some final comments and additional resources.